XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 22, SNIEC once again become the focus of the world's construction machinery industry, Biennial World-class construction machinery, building materials machinery, engineering vehicles and Equipment Expo, bauma China 2016 was held here. XCMG launched the heavyweight product of landmark sense: five axles all terrain dumper of full fuel air suspension and three-axle widebody dumpers of fuel and air suspension.
The all terrain dumper of five axles and full fuel air suspension attacked the industry technical bottleneck of Three axle steering drive axle, and introduced high-end HANVAN G7 villa drive cab and full fuel air suspension. Three front axles steer, three rear axles drive, and the third axle is driving and steering axle to realize the single axle improvement, meeting the complex construction station perfectly and leading the international technology level.
Three axles wide-body dumpers of fuel and air suspension is the second generation of “full fuel air suspension dumper” developed based on the original 76 tons widebody dumper with advantages of smooth ride, moderate impact resistance, vehicle adjustment, high safe speed and transportation efficiency.
The attendance experienced driving the five axles dumper, also acclaimed it with thumb up, “this five axle truck subverts my impression of mine truck, the same comfortable as the car, especially the seat is more comfortable than the car.”
The globe debut five axles all terrain dumper of full fuel air suspension has pushed the cross boundary integration technology of global mining truck and highway vehicles to a new height, playing the role of new king of the globe cross-boundary truck. XCMG dumper has become the popularity of mineral truck in this exhibition.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April