XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 22, SNIEC once again become the focus of the world's construction machinery industry, Biennial World-class construction machinery, building materials machinery, engineering vehicles and Equipment Expo, bauma China 2016 was held here. XCMG launched the heavyweight product of landmark sense: five axles all terrain dumper of full fuel air suspension and three-axle widebody dumpers of fuel and air suspension.
The all terrain dumper of five axles and full fuel air suspension attacked the industry technical bottleneck of Three axle steering drive axle, and introduced high-end HANVAN G7 villa drive cab and full fuel air suspension. Three front axles steer, three rear axles drive, and the third axle is driving and steering axle to realize the single axle improvement, meeting the complex construction station perfectly and leading the international technology level.
Three axles wide-body dumpers of fuel and air suspension is the second generation of “full fuel air suspension dumper” developed based on the original 76 tons widebody dumper with advantages of smooth ride, moderate impact resistance, vehicle adjustment, high safe speed and transportation efficiency.
The attendance experienced driving the five axles dumper, also acclaimed it with thumb up, “this five axle truck subverts my impression of mine truck, the same comfortable as the car, especially the seat is more comfortable than the car.”
The globe debut five axles all terrain dumper of full fuel air suspension has pushed the cross boundary integration technology of global mining truck and highway vehicles to a new height, playing the role of new king of the globe cross-boundary truck. XCMG dumper has become the popularity of mineral truck in this exhibition.
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO 2017-03-07
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Meets XCMG Chairman 2017-03-03
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia 2017-02-15
- XCMG Environment Equipment’s Annual Sales rise by 1.5 Times YOY 2017-02-09
- XCMG Aerial Operation Vehicles Won Bid of China Southern Power Grid 2017-02-09
- XCMG Plans to Invest USD150 Million for A New Factory in India 2017-02-07
- XCMG Push Bench Make Inroad into Malaysia 2017-02-07
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry 2017-01-06
- XCMG Schwing PC-Type Smart Mixing Plant was Successfully Developed 2017-01-05
- XCMG Won Orders for 150 LNG Concrete Mixers in Rental Market in Liaoning 2016-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016