FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands”
www.chinatrucks.com: "Chinese Brands Summit 2017", sponsored by Xinhuanet, was held in Beijing on May 26. FAW Group Corporation ranked the first place with its strong brand influence among Chinese top 100 brands after several rounds of appraisal.
China is experiencing a transformation from Chinese products to Chinese brands, which is essential to improve the quality and efficiency of China's economic development and build a strong economic power. The State Council, China's cabinet, has approved a Chinese Brands Day, to be held on May 10 each year from this year, with the aim to guide the public to better understanding, use and popularize independent brands.
The list of "Top 100 Chinese Brands 2017" was released at the forum. The top 100 brands are chosen according to the earlier network selection results, and combined with corporation's operation, market influence and consumer appraisals. FAW takes first place in the list. Other enrolled brands include ICBC, HUAWEI, Sinopec, Dongfeng Motor, etc.
Since established its Brand Strategy with the core value of "quality, technology and innovation", FAW has focused on the work of brand planning and building, so as to increase its brand value constantly. According to the list of "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands 2016" released by World Brand Lab, FAW ranks 9th with the brand value of 191.828 billion yuan (RMB), increased 55.549 billion yuan (RMB) year on year. FAW has ranked the first among automotive industry for 13 consecutive years. In the list of Fortune Global 500 2016, FAW ranked 130th.
May 10 marks China’s first “Chinese Brand Day”. The setting up of the Brand Day is an important way for the nation to guide people to know Chinese brand, use Chinese brand and promote Chinese brand, indicating “Brands play a leading role” upgrading to a new height. The summit forum this time is a response to the nation’s call and a way to increase brand awareness, to share development experience and promote the brand construction by means of inviting political leaders, industrial experts and corporate representatives to trade opinions.
In 2016, FAW sold 3.148 million vehicles, up 11 percent year on year. The annual revenue increased 9 percent year on year. FAW's total profit of 2016 ranks the 8th among state-owned enterprises in China. In the first four months of this year, FAW's total wholesale deliveries reached 1.076 million units, increased 8.4 percent year on year.
With the continuous improvement in brand influence, FAW constantly speed up its pace of "going global". Encouraged by the Belt and Road Initiative, FAW has expanded its overseas business in 48 countries from Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. FAW has 49 dealers and 227 secondary distributors around the world. Up to now, 260,000 vehicles of FAW have been exported abroad. The exports of complete vehicle and parts are over 5 billion yuan (RMB).
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September