FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: At the International Exhibition of Commercial Vehicles COMTRANS of 2017, FAW will present two updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250 dump trucks, informs the press service of the Chinese manufacturer.
Both cars are equipped with advanced engines CA6DL2-37E5 and CA6DM2-39E51, which now complies with the ecological standard "Euro-5". Power units operate on diesel fuel and have a power of 377 hp (maximum torque 1550 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1500 rpm) and 390 hp (maximum torque of 1900 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1900 rpm), respectively.
Also, the cars got an improved J6 cockpit with an updated instrument panel: now it is LCD, more informative, the readings on the display have become more clear and easier to read. A new 4-point suspension mount maximizes impact and reduces vibration during driving.
Other improvements include the appearance in the construction of dump trucks SACHS, which improves the running characteristics of the vehicles and increases their reliability. Also, trucks are now equipped with the "ERA-GLONASS" system, which makes it possible to call promptly rescue services in the event of an accident.
In addition to the above-mentioned updates, the FAW-CA3250 dump truck has the choice of wheelbase and body of one of two sizes - 18 and 20 cubic meters in volume. Along with the updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250, the Chinese automaker will present at its stand FAW-CA3250 chassis, which allows the installation of trucks of various kinds of superstructure.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September