FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: At the International Exhibition of Commercial Vehicles COMTRANS of 2017, FAW will present two updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250 dump trucks, informs the press service of the Chinese manufacturer.
Both cars are equipped with advanced engines CA6DL2-37E5 and CA6DM2-39E51, which now complies with the ecological standard "Euro-5". Power units operate on diesel fuel and have a power of 377 hp (maximum torque 1550 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1500 rpm) and 390 hp (maximum torque of 1900 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1900 rpm), respectively.
Also, the cars got an improved J6 cockpit with an updated instrument panel: now it is LCD, more informative, the readings on the display have become more clear and easier to read. A new 4-point suspension mount maximizes impact and reduces vibration during driving.
Other improvements include the appearance in the construction of dump trucks SACHS, which improves the running characteristics of the vehicles and increases their reliability. Also, trucks are now equipped with the "ERA-GLONASS" system, which makes it possible to call promptly rescue services in the event of an accident.
In addition to the above-mentioned updates, the FAW-CA3250 dump truck has the choice of wheelbase and body of one of two sizes - 18 and 20 cubic meters in volume. Along with the updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250, the Chinese automaker will present at its stand FAW-CA3250 chassis, which allows the installation of trucks of various kinds of superstructure.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1