Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017
From Oct.31 to Nov.3, US time, SEMA Show 2017 is held in Las Vegas Convention Center. As one of the exhibitors, Linglong Tire (Booth No.40306 ) makes its appearance on SEMA Show with its green and eco-friendly tires.
In order to improve its brand awareness in US market, Linglong always attaches great importance to SEMA Show, especially in 2017. If you come to Las Vegas to witness the great SEMA Show this year, you will see what Linglong does during SEMA Show. The company carries out its brand promotion through 52 baggage claim banners in McCARRAN International Airport, outdoor advertising on the street nearby and welcome board in the hall of SEMA Show.
Linglong brings 22 tires in total for SEMA Show 2017, including its brand of Linglong, LEAO, ATLAS and GREEN MAX, such as ATLAS FORCE HP, ATLAS FORCE UHP, GREEN MAX GDH100 and GDH102.
During this exhibition, Linglong Tire will not only demonstrate its innovation in its technology in tire development, but also highlight its enterprise culture and spirit, which could make its potential and existing customers more familiar with Linglong’s efforts to become more competitive in the global tire market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1