Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017
From Oct.31 to Nov.3, US time, SEMA Show 2017 is held in Las Vegas Convention Center. As one of the exhibitors, Linglong Tire (Booth No.40306 ) makes its appearance on SEMA Show with its green and eco-friendly tires.
In order to improve its brand awareness in US market, Linglong always attaches great importance to SEMA Show, especially in 2017. If you come to Las Vegas to witness the great SEMA Show this year, you will see what Linglong does during SEMA Show. The company carries out its brand promotion through 52 baggage claim banners in McCARRAN International Airport, outdoor advertising on the street nearby and welcome board in the hall of SEMA Show.
Linglong brings 22 tires in total for SEMA Show 2017, including its brand of Linglong, LEAO, ATLAS and GREEN MAX, such as ATLAS FORCE HP, ATLAS FORCE UHP, GREEN MAX GDH100 and GDH102.
During this exhibition, Linglong Tire will not only demonstrate its innovation in its technology in tire development, but also highlight its enterprise culture and spirit, which could make its potential and existing customers more familiar with Linglong’s efforts to become more competitive in the global tire market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September