The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened
Guangzhou(December 6, 2017)---As the high-end brand of Linglong Tire, ATLAS TIRES’ first domestic brand shop was officially and successfully opened in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, which demonstrates that the sales network optimization and brand promotion of ATLAS has reached a new high. The distributors of ATLAS across the country and the related company leaders attended the opening ceremony and witnessed this great moment.
In 2009, Linlong Tire made ATLAS become its tire brand and began to rebuild this brand, aiming at bringing the world-class quality of ATLAS to domestic market and building a high-end tire brand market for Chinese market. After several years’ development and testing, ATLAS tire made its appearance in Chinese market officially on April 22, 2017, starting its new journey in China.
It is necessary to have effective tools to do good work. ATLAS continuously satisfies customers’ demand for high quality tires with professional & international R&D team, intellectualized equipment, first-class tire testing platform, global supplier system and series of product development.
The newly opened brand shop in Guangzhou has VIP Green Channel and professional maintainence station, which could reach the highest industry standards in terms of store design, hardware facility, product and service, scale and professionalization. Meanwhile, the operation of ATLAS brand shop could build a connection between customers and distributors, between distributors and manufacturer, promoting ATLAS brand to step towards a high level goal. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September