Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas
A new Hyundai Truck and Buses dealership will soon be rising in Batangas. Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) president and CEO Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo and Shaw Automotive Resources, Inc. (SARI) president Felix Limcaoco III, along with other top executives, recently led the groundbreaking ceremony of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas City.
The soon-to-rise dealership will be located along Diversion Road in Balagtas, Batangas City. It will help cater to the local businesses and establishments of the ever growing city and other nearby provinces in CALABARZON which require commercial vehicles (CV) for their needs, be it moving cargo, produce, or people.
“We are ready to address Batangas City’s growing mobility needs, especially those of its logistics and transport sectors,” said Limcaco.
“Batangas is in the heart of CALABARZON, and the Batangas port serves as the international gateway for industrial and commercial trade with the rest of the world, requiring vast potential for moving international cargo, local produce and people. With the valuable addition of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas to our Hyundai CV dealer network, we are empowered to move the economy further,” said Agudo.
Last 2017, Hyundai trucks and buses experienced a sales growth by 883-percent from 2016. The segment is also poised to account for 10-percent of Hyundai's total vehicle sales in the next five years, aiming to double in scale by 2025.
Moving into 2018, HARI aims to continue exapanding its commercial vehicle by addressing the freight, payload, and mass mobility needs of enterprises in Metro Manila and the emerging growth centers in the regions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September