FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018
On July 17, Power-Gen Africa 2018 officially kicked off in Sandton Convention Center in South Africa. This year’s exhibition attracted enterprises specialized in developing and manufacturing electric equipment, power generation equipment, electric engineering equipment, raw material processing, engineering machinery from over 30 countries and regions across the world.
To further improve its market presence in South Africa, FAWDE brought its fist products on display during the exhibition, including 6DM3 Aowei 13-liter engine and 4DX Kangwei engine.
FAWDE’s customers in South Africa were also invited to visit the engine-maker’s exhibition booth. “We are very pleased to be able to cooperate with FAWDE. Apart from its high-quality products, the company has helped us enormously in exploring the high-end market, giving us great confidence.” said Mr. Tinus, General Manager of Coppereagle, FAWDE’s distributor in South Africa.
After visiting FAWDE’s exhibition booth, Mr. Poen, General Manager of SA Reefer Gen, a local OEM factory, expressed his satisfaction with FAWDE’s engine products. Currently, the company has over 300 units FAWDE engines in smooth operation. Mr. Poen also revealed that his company ordered a batch of 30 units engines from FAWDE in June this year.
From January to June this year, the sales volume of FAWDE in South Africa exceeded 1,000 units. In terms of non-road vehicles, FAWDE’s W, X and F series products all boasts a higher market share compared with other domestic brands.
In terms of truck market, FAW recently exported 280 units trucks, all of which are equipped with 6DF2D-18 engines. Another JH6 high-end truck, is equipped with 6DM3-46 engine, is also well received in South Africa.
Through attending this year’s Power-Gen, FAWDE has further improved its enchanced image in South Africa. By making continuous efforts in building its marketing and after-sales networks in the country, FAWDE is set to make big splashes in South Africa. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September