Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades
Shandong Linglong Tyre Co. Ltd. has selected Cimcorp Group as its "strategic partner" for automated intralogistics systems at tire plant projects in Zhaoyuan, China, and Chonburi, Thailand.
The collaboration in China involves automating Linglong's radial truck/bus tire plant in Zhaoyuan, where Cimcorp said it will be retrofitting the 17-year-old plant with an automated materials-handling system in stages to ensure minimum disruption to production.
In Thailand, Cimcorp is the turnkey contractor for automating the high-bay warehouse, palletizing and shipping areas of Linglong's 4-year-old passenger tire plant in Chonburi.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Kai Tuomisaari, vice president of sales at Cimcorp, said his company expects to secure additional contracts with leading Chinese tire makers covering automation technology "in order to help them achieve process optimization, quality improvement, maximum productivity and increased profitability."
Ulvila-based Cimcorp describes itself as a global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics, using advanced robotics and software technologies. It's part of Murata Machinery Ltd. of Japan.
Linglong just this week laid the ceremonial foundation stone for a fourth tire factory in China, in Jingmen, Hubei Province. The $875 million project has a rated annual capacity of 12 million passenger tires, 2.4 million truck/bus tires and 60,000 OTR tires. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1