Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE
On the afternoon of October 30, Huang Qingyun, executive chairman of Malaysia Chen Sing Automobile Group, and Zou Yuxi, general manager of the company, visited the Jiefang Engine Division. They were assisted by the Deputy General Manager of the engine division Ji Yizhi, assistant general manager Zhang Zhenfeng, and marketing service department. Warm reception by relevant personnel such as the Heavy Machinery Department.
Chen Sing Auto Group is a long-established company with 60 years of experience in automotive assembly. The group currently has assembly plants in Malaysia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
The focus is coming!
The group leads the purpose of this trip to China
Is seeking new cooperation with Chinese commercial vehicle companies
The main itinerary is locked into two units of FAW liberation
One of them is FAW Jiefang Engine Division
The answer lies in: Aowei
One is: Aowei products are excellent
During the period of 2014-2016, Chen Sing Automobile Group purchased a total of 138 Xiwo 12m road buses, all supporting the Aowei CA6DL1 and CA6DL2 engines.
So far, the Aowei engine has not experienced a major quality failure, and most of it has been safely driven 200,000 kilometers. The outstanding performance of Aowei made Huang Qingyun a lot of praise.
The purpose of Huang Qingyun's trip is to cooperate with Aowei and other products in the passenger car and engine group projects in the future.
The second is: Aoweizhi made a hard
The world's advanced Aowei engine production base, Chen Sing Automobile Group has long heard of it, this trip is just to see for yourself what kind of workshop Aowei boutique is out of.
From the product showroom to the joint factory, Huang Qingyun and his entourage in the heavy machinery department fully understand the Aowei series of products, as well as the advanced production equipment, design and management system of the workshop.
Aowei's leading intelligent manufacturing system further conquered Huang Qingyun and his party.
The third is: Aowei has a strong influence
Since the beginning of this year, the engine division has strongly promoted the sales of the Aowei CA6DM2 engine with the liberation of JH6 products in the Malay market.
Up to now, sales in the eastern part of Malaysia have exceeded 220 units, and the subsequent 200 orders are expected to be released before the end of November. At the same time, the cumulative sales volume in the western part of Malay has reached 50 units.
Aowei has set off a boom in the Malaysian market, attracting more users to learn about the engine division and understand this product.
During the exchanges between the two parties, Huang Qingyun and his party expressed their appreciation for the advanced production system, complete product sequence and excellent performance of the business unit.
In response to the engine selection and accessory support of the 12m bus project that is being promoted at this stage, the two sides conducted detailed communication and unanimously stated that they will continue to promote the full entry of Aowei and generator sets in the Malaysian market.
Ji Yizhi said that the two sides must seize the opportunity of the Belt and Road, continue to broaden the scope of cooperation, and achieve a win-win situation for enterprises. At the same time, the engine division will also bring more world-leading power products to Chen Sing Automobile Group, allowing the FAWDE brand to shine more in the Malay market.
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September