Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award
On the morning of October 22, an awarding ceremony was successfully held in Shandong Province and Linglong Tire was officially awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award. Mr. Wang, chairman of Linglong Tire, received this award in person and delivered his speech as the representative of typical enterprises.
In order to comprehensively promote high-quality development and promote supply-side structural reform and the transformation of replacing old growth drivers with new ones, Shandong Government selected and released the list of winners of Shandong Governor Quality Award, which is also the highest quality award established by the Shandong Provincial Government.
For many years, Linglong has continuously exploring scientific quality management methods, firmly establishing the quality consciousness of "quality first, benefit first", carrying out quality improvement actions, strengthening quality management, advocating fair competition, and maintaining a good market environment, playing a good as well as a leading role in promoting the quality of enterprises to continue to improve.
Besides, on December 9, 2018, relying on the strong support of high quality development, the company was awarded China Industry Award, the highest award in China industry, becoming the first tire enterprise to win this award.
The achievements belong to the past and efforts still need to be made in the future. Linglong Tire will still be dedicated in advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness, aiming at mastering the core technology, building high-end product and brand, and promoting high-quality rapid development of tire industry in China.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September