Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award
On the morning of October 22, an awarding ceremony was successfully held in Shandong Province and Linglong Tire was officially awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award. Mr. Wang, chairman of Linglong Tire, received this award in person and delivered his speech as the representative of typical enterprises.
In order to comprehensively promote high-quality development and promote supply-side structural reform and the transformation of replacing old growth drivers with new ones, Shandong Government selected and released the list of winners of Shandong Governor Quality Award, which is also the highest quality award established by the Shandong Provincial Government.
For many years, Linglong has continuously exploring scientific quality management methods, firmly establishing the quality consciousness of "quality first, benefit first", carrying out quality improvement actions, strengthening quality management, advocating fair competition, and maintaining a good market environment, playing a good as well as a leading role in promoting the quality of enterprises to continue to improve.
Besides, on December 9, 2018, relying on the strong support of high quality development, the company was awarded China Industry Award, the highest award in China industry, becoming the first tire enterprise to win this award.
The achievements belong to the past and efforts still need to be made in the future. Linglong Tire will still be dedicated in advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness, aiming at mastering the core technology, building high-end product and brand, and promoting high-quality rapid development of tire industry in China.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1