Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019
From November 1 to 4, 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show, with the theme of "Intelligent Drive, Green Development", was held in Wuhan International Expo Center. The auto show became the premium platform for many commercial vehicle manufacturers to showcase their intelligent and environmentally friendly commercial vehicles with National VI Emission Standards.
Dongfeng KL and KR Concept Vehicles
Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (DFAC), brought its Sharing Box, a driverless intelligent logistics platform, and new Dongfeng Captain, Dongfeng Fureika, Dongfeng Tuyi, Dongfeng Yufeng and Dongfeng Captain EV350 new energy vehicles on display.
The new generation of Dongfeng KR concept vehicle adopts a new concept cab, an electric driveline, an integrated mask bumper, an attractively streamlined front appearance, and a new intelligent rearview mirror with less airflow resistance and turbulence, and thus can reduce power consumption. The new truck’s cab is equipped with a water dispenser and a refrigerator. Compared with the traditional motor + transmission shaft mode, the truck’s wheel hub motor boasts a higher efficiency and lighter self-weight, helping the vehicle achieve single-lane automatic driving and single-lane fleet queue driving (SAE Level 3) on highways. In addition, it is able to realize super cruise and multi-fleet line driving on highways, effectively preventing accidents caused by driver faulty operations.
At the exhibition, Dongfeng B19 Captain light truck officially made its debut. Built on the success of Dongfeng light truck B07, B19 Captain can be divided into Dongfeng Captain, Dongfeng Dolika and Dongfeng Furuika. A number of travel amenities, including LCD instruments, 10-inch MP5, multi-functional steering wheel fully caters to truck drivers’ growing demands. In addition, the upgraded B19 has made further improvements in power performances, fuel economy, reliability, active and passive safety standards. By adopting a more powerful engine, improving an optimized transmission gearbox’ speed ratio, the new vehicle is an ideal choice for truck operators.
Dongfeng light truck EV350, a new fist product of DFAC for the new energy logistics market, boasts the highest cumulative sales volume and the highest market share in the industry. From January to September, 2019, DFAC’s sales volume of new energy vehicles reached 13,429 units, experiencing an increase of 10% over the same period last year.
According to DFAC, it is expected to launch a new generation of electric light truck models in 2020.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September