XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019
Leading Chinese construction manufacturer XCMG (000425.SZ) walks away from the second China International Import Expo (CIIE), with purchasing orders of USD 100 million.
At CIIE 2019, XCMG signed several large purchasing deals and strategic cooperation agreements with top international suppliers including General Electric, Daimler AG and Kawasaki Heavy Industries.
"XCMG looks forward to establishing new strategic partnerships and relationships with top equipment manufacturing companies, research institutions and companies at home and abroad. We strive to develop a global value chain to achieve win-win for all," said Lu Chuan, the President of Xuzhou Heavy Machinery Co Ltd.
Global Purchasing Strategy Speeds up International Industrial Expansion
Standing on the firm bases in China and Europe as a top 700 Chinese and international supplier, XCMG has mapped out a world-class supply chain and network to support its global network of manufacturing bases.
XCMG imports high-end core components from 20 countries and regions including Japan, U.S. South Korea and European countries connected by an efficient strategic supply chain alliance for streamlined purchasing. An "Intelligent+" supply chain information system has been created to match the company's intelligent manufacturing development and achieve the convergence of purchasing, logistics, data and capital flow.
The new XCMG supply chain management model allows different manufacturing bases to follow and share global pricing trends and adjust sourcing plans accordingly, solving issues of response efficiency and improving the ability to respond to market risks.
"XCMG is en route to building a world-class construction machinery base through by focusing on the upgrading and optimization of manufacturing equipment, core components and new fields of manufacturing; the global purchasing strategy will support XCMG to achieve greater success and to extend the company's competitive advantage," Lu said.
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital 2020-02-10
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur 2020-01-17
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base 2020-01-16
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles 2020-01-10
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation 2020-01-09
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October