FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China
On November 15th, 2019, FAW Jiefang hosted a ceremony to launch its 2020 dumping Truck under a theme of ”Enjoy the journey and free to move” in Kunming, capital of Yunnan province. With the continuous improvement of the vehicle performance in comfortable, safety and power, the 2020 dumping truck draw much attention since its debut.
As a leading value brand for the eighth year, FAW Jiefang’s brand value in 2019 has increased to RMB 75.629 billion Yuan. During the Jan-Oct period, FAW Jiefang’s medium and heavy-duty trucks registered stable growth against the trend by expanding 2.6 percent year on year to 259,000 units and 23.7% market share, setting a new record high.
During the launching event in Kunming, FAW Jiefang had a total of 117 units of purchasing orders. The event has brought huge opportunities for customers to get a full understanding about Jiefang’s brand popularity and the superior quality of its 2020 dumping truck over other products.
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October