Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW
On December 30, 2019, the signing ceremony of strategic cooperation framework agreement between Linglong and SGMW was held in heaquarter of SGMW, Liuzhou, Guangxi Province. The related leaders from both parties attended the signing ceremony.
For many years, as one important partner of SGMW, Linglong has been providing various products with high quality and after-sale service with quick response for SGMW's passenger car, SUV, MPV and new energy vehicles, satisfying SGMW's product demands with excellent product quality, innovation ability and punctual delivery. Therefore, Linglong has been awarded Best Quick Response, Excellent Quality and Concentric Cohesion etc.
Through this cooperation, both parties will aim at improving SGMW's product market competitiveness, and conduct in-depth cooperation in product design, development, application, quality assurance, cost optimization and manufacturing for a long time. SGMW will give priority to offer stable OE resources and shares of its global manufacturing bases to Linglong, which represents the auomaker's recognition of Linglong's comprehensive strength and the deeper cooperation between the two sides. Linglong will continue to strengthen its management system and quality guarantee, optimize service process, provide stronger support to SGMW.
In the course of its 45 years' development, Linglong Tire has made common progress together with China's automakers. In the future, the company will continuously adjust and optimize its product structure and layout, break through the core and key technology, making its own contribution to the development of Chinese automobile globalization.
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September