China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public
On December 25, China’s first 200-ton hydrogen-lithium hybrid truck for mining services officially went off the assembly line at CRRC Yongji Electric Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as CRRC Yongji), ushering a brand new era for greener mining trucks. The core controlling system of the truck was independently developed by CRRC Yongji.
According to CRRC Yongji, the truck is able to save 21,739 liters of diesel and cut carbon emissions by 57,174 kg each year.
In April, 2019, CRRC Yongji and Weichai jointly launched the research and development of electric trucks for mining services. The new truck, boasting zero emission standards and generating little noise, is set to become a new trend-setter in the global truck industry.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September