FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut
FAW FHA Huzun S200 heavy-duty truck is to make its debut. With extremely attractive appearance, more travel comforts and impressive power performance, the truck has already aroused keen interest among truck fans.
FAW FHA Huzun S200 heavy truck is equipped with 10-way adjustment of multi-functional airbag seat, with excellent adjustability and ergonomically designed cushions and backrests, effectively cushioning shocks and reducing driving fatigue. Instrument panel wrap-around design, can ensure that the important control devices and switches are within the reach of the driver. In addition, with standard 10.1 inch multimedia screen, driving life is no longer boring. It is also found that the cab of Huzun S200 is designed with flat floor, the internal space height is as high as 2,010 mm, the overall space is larger and more comfortable, which is convenient for the driver to move freely.
Huzun S200 truck adopts the form of four-point airbag suspension, which is more comfortable than the four-point spring floating. To long-distance truck drivers, super high power is a strong support for transport efficiency. Huzun S200 truck is equipped with mainstream engine, gearbox and axles to create a balanced power chain, more suitable for low-speed and high-torque, to achieve easier shift, higher reliability, and high transmission efficiency. The upgrade of the three major power pieces helps the vehicle to start faster, accelerate faster, move faster on uphill mountains, and achieve safer standards in downhill driving.
Faced with the younger users in recent years, the demand for vehicle safety is also increasing. In terms of active safety, Huzun S200 is equipped with ADAS forward vision system, driver fatigue monitoring system, automatic emergency braking system, full electronic rearview mirror system with AI, supplemented by two complementary blind cameras, one rear camera and four 77G millimeter wave radars. By connecting the vehicle with the internet, such information as vehicle status, engine operation, vehicle real-time location, running track, driver's condition can be obtained and monitored at any time. Also, remote fault diagnosis, remote lock, remote real-time view of the surrounding scene of the vehicle, etc. be performed. In addition, in terms of passive safety, the cab of Huzun S200 adopts high-strength cab, which can withstand up to 10 tons of front-impact, top-pressure and side-rear impact, to meet European standards.
Huzun S200 adopts high-strength steel frame, aluminum alloy shelled gearbox, lightweight reinforced rear axle, lightweight rim, other lightweight materials and components, and innovative technologies, achieving high energy efficiency and high safety standards. The vehicle’s aerodynamic optimization design and its overall arc modeling will minimize the drag coefficient. A rigorous wind tunnel test shows that the vehicle’s drag coefficient is only 0.42, reaching the internationally competitive level for heavy-duty trucks.
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October