FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut
FAW FHA Huzun S200 heavy-duty truck is to make its debut. With extremely attractive appearance, more travel comforts and impressive power performance, the truck has already aroused keen interest among truck fans.
FAW FHA Huzun S200 heavy truck is equipped with 10-way adjustment of multi-functional airbag seat, with excellent adjustability and ergonomically designed cushions and backrests, effectively cushioning shocks and reducing driving fatigue. Instrument panel wrap-around design, can ensure that the important control devices and switches are within the reach of the driver. In addition, with standard 10.1 inch multimedia screen, driving life is no longer boring. It is also found that the cab of Huzun S200 is designed with flat floor, the internal space height is as high as 2,010 mm, the overall space is larger and more comfortable, which is convenient for the driver to move freely.
Huzun S200 truck adopts the form of four-point airbag suspension, which is more comfortable than the four-point spring floating. To long-distance truck drivers, super high power is a strong support for transport efficiency. Huzun S200 truck is equipped with mainstream engine, gearbox and axles to create a balanced power chain, more suitable for low-speed and high-torque, to achieve easier shift, higher reliability, and high transmission efficiency. The upgrade of the three major power pieces helps the vehicle to start faster, accelerate faster, move faster on uphill mountains, and achieve safer standards in downhill driving.
Faced with the younger users in recent years, the demand for vehicle safety is also increasing. In terms of active safety, Huzun S200 is equipped with ADAS forward vision system, driver fatigue monitoring system, automatic emergency braking system, full electronic rearview mirror system with AI, supplemented by two complementary blind cameras, one rear camera and four 77G millimeter wave radars. By connecting the vehicle with the internet, such information as vehicle status, engine operation, vehicle real-time location, running track, driver's condition can be obtained and monitored at any time. Also, remote fault diagnosis, remote lock, remote real-time view of the surrounding scene of the vehicle, etc. be performed. In addition, in terms of passive safety, the cab of Huzun S200 adopts high-strength cab, which can withstand up to 10 tons of front-impact, top-pressure and side-rear impact, to meet European standards.
Huzun S200 adopts high-strength steel frame, aluminum alloy shelled gearbox, lightweight reinforced rear axle, lightweight rim, other lightweight materials and components, and innovative technologies, achieving high energy efficiency and high safety standards. The vehicle’s aerodynamic optimization design and its overall arc modeling will minimize the drag coefficient. A rigorous wind tunnel test shows that the vehicle’s drag coefficient is only 0.42, reaching the internationally competitive level for heavy-duty trucks.
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February