Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN
The beginning of 2020 was a good one for Linglong Tire. From Jan. 7 to Jan. 9, the potential supplier audit team from MAN Truck & Bus conducted a three-day on-the-spot audit of Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as LLIT). Finally, LLIT's TBR plant successfully passed the potential supplier audit of MAN and entered its supplier system, demonstrating that LLIT is qualified and capable of providing OE service for global first-class commercial vehicle manufacturers.
With its headquarters in Munich, Germany, MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers and transport solution providers. The company's product portfolio includes vans, trucks, buses/coaches and diesel and gas engines along with services related to passenger and cargo transport.
The passing of MAN's potential supplier audit demonstrates LLIT's ability in technology, manufacturing and management to provide OE service for MAN, which conforms to MAN's procurement standards and technical requirements. LLIT has reached the world advanced level in technology, quality and management after several years' rapid development.
Meanwhile, it also lays solid foundation for Linglong's accelerating step in its brand internationalization and building a high-end brand, and provides strong momentum to become a well-known tire maker with world-class technology and management. The growing Linglong will continue to improve its strength and endeavor to achieve its aim at providing OE service for more world-class automakers.
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October