Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN
The beginning of 2020 was a good one for Linglong Tire. From Jan. 7 to Jan. 9, the potential supplier audit team from MAN Truck & Bus conducted a three-day on-the-spot audit of Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as LLIT). Finally, LLIT's TBR plant successfully passed the potential supplier audit of MAN and entered its supplier system, demonstrating that LLIT is qualified and capable of providing OE service for global first-class commercial vehicle manufacturers.
With its headquarters in Munich, Germany, MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers and transport solution providers. The company's product portfolio includes vans, trucks, buses/coaches and diesel and gas engines along with services related to passenger and cargo transport.
The passing of MAN's potential supplier audit demonstrates LLIT's ability in technology, manufacturing and management to provide OE service for MAN, which conforms to MAN's procurement standards and technical requirements. LLIT has reached the world advanced level in technology, quality and management after several years' rapid development.
Meanwhile, it also lays solid foundation for Linglong's accelerating step in its brand internationalization and building a high-end brand, and provides strong momentum to become a well-known tire maker with world-class technology and management. The growing Linglong will continue to improve its strength and endeavor to achieve its aim at providing OE service for more world-class automakers.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1