Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry
Recently, Foton and LAZADA jointly held a series of large-scale touring exhibitions in Kuala Lumpur, State of Penang, and a final exhibition was staged in Johor Bahru. Affected by the severe outbreak of COVID-19, global online shopping is growing, so this exhibition aims to meet those increasing demand for delivery vehicles. Successfully concluded recently, the exhibition attracted more than 800 people and secured 170 potential orders.
Founded in 2012, LAZADA Group is the leading eCommerce platform and flagship platform of the Alibaba Group in Southeast Asia. Today, Lazada Group is present in 6 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of consumers’ daily lives in the region and aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030.
During the touring exhibition, Foton not only assign their most experienced and charismatic sales people to demonstrate their vehicles in the exhibit area, but also offer customers the chance to test drive their vehicles. In response to customers’ inquiry regarding the financial policy, Foton dealers will offer to buyers a three-to five-year contract to ease their pressure on cash flow. Apart from that, an appropriate explanation for financial loans, after-sale services and payment was given to customers to get customers free from any worry in the future.
In recent years, with the regional sales increased year by year, the market influence of Foton brand has been gradually expanding. In addition, Foton now offers a wide range of vans, light trucks and heavy-duty trucks that are available for sale in local market.
Currently, Foton has established its own spare parts warehouses, branches, repair shops and even assembly plants in overseas regions. The plants have the capacity to assemble the imported CKD into complete vehicles through the process of welding, stamping, painting, and final assembly operations. So far, Foton trucks in a lot of cases are doing better than the American and Japanese trucks and occupying a favorable position in the fierce market competition.
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020