Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines
Autokid Truck Solutions, the premier importer and distributor of Dongfeng Trucks in the Philippines, is bringing its award-winning and world-class services to business communities in Northern Mindanao.
Through its partnership with Yorman Automotive Inc., Autokid has established a new Dongfeng Trucks dealership. Operated by Autokid North Mindanao Corp., the dealership will supply Dongfeng’s wide array of products and services in Cagayan De Oro City.
The new Dongfeng dealership is a 3,868 sqm space along Diversion Road, Barra Opol, Misamis Oriental. It features a large showroom and selling area for Dongfeng’s world-class trucks and truck parts.
Aside from distributorship, Autokid also offers quality truck repair services including mechanical, electrical, and fabrication services.
“Having reliable products and services is important for businesses that is why we aim to establish Dongfeng in Cagayan De Oro in order to provide more businesses with truck solutions they can trust. Businesses in CDO won’t need to get their trucks and parts from another region, Autokid aims to bring accessibility to them,” said Kevin McHale Yao, chief executive officer of Autokid.
Autokid is doubling its efforts to provide Dongfeng trucks to more businesses around the country.
As the Philippine distributor of Dongfeng Trucks, Autokid distributes the full-range of light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks for businesses that need capable trucks in today’s work environment. Autokid has also partnered with like-minded companies and experts to better drive businesses in the local market.
“Our aim is to put the Autokid and Dongfeng brands as the ‘top of mind’ brand for every truck and business operators in Mindanao. We will optimize our automotive expertise to bring every available business solution to all our potential clients. After all, we are in business with the only purpose to serve and support clients. To God be all the glory,” said Jefferson Rolida, renowned businessman and automotive industry veteran at Yorman Automotive Inc. and managing director at Autokid North Mindanao Corp.
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February 2020-03-11
- Dongfeng KR Truck Chassis Assembled 2020-03-06
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-31
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January