Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19
Linglong Tire, as a world-class tire enterprise, has always been devoted itself in this special war against COVID-19 and try its best to help its global distributors and partners as much as it can.
On March 25, Linglong donated 300,000 disposable surgical masks, 2,000 sets of medical protective clothing, and 10,000 COVID-19 antibody test kits to the Serbian government through Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in the People's Republic of China. This was the first time that Linglong Tire donated to a country outside China since the global spread of COVID-19.
For its overseas distributors and partners, Linglong also actively helps them fight against COVID-19. When the virus broke out in China, its British dealer helped Linglong with 1,000 KN95 masks. Brotherhood, bear in mind. As the situation in Europe was getting serious, Linglong Tire timely denoted 1,000 KF94 masks to the British partner. The company also donated 1,200 KF94 masks to its French Distributors, 1,000 to Dutch distributor, and 500 to Italian distributor, totally over 12,000 KF94 masks donated to its European distributors. Besides, when Linglong’s African and Japanese dealers received the donated masks, they were full of thanks to Linglong. As of early April, Linglong has donated nearly 90,000 masks including KF94 masks and disposable surgical masks in total to its overseas distributors.
Meanwhile, its partners have also received epidemic prevention materials from Linglong. On April 7, VfL Wolfsburg posted its special thanks to Linglong Tire’s donation on its official Chinese Sina Weibo.
Linglong firmly believes that the fight against COVID-19 will come to its end when we fight together.
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
- First PCR Radial Tire from Hubei Linglong Successfully Rolled off the Line 2020-01-15
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players