Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test
On May 17, Dongfeng’s First autonomous driving engineering vehicle went on trial operation at the mining area of Laohekou Cement Company, Gezhouba, Hubei. Judging from its appearance, the highly intelligent vehicle is not unlike a normal engineering vehicle. The only eye-catching feature is that it has antennas, cameras and radars on its roof.
During the trial operation, Dongfeng autonomous driving engineering vehicle, loaded with 25 tons of ores, drove 1.5 km on a bumpy road. With upward & downward slopes and a bend on the road, the vehicle drove automatically by 10 km/h without any assistance from a safety engineer inside the driver’s cockpit. Finally, it successfully performed such complicated tasks as making a U turn and avoiding barriers.
According to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd., the new engineering vehicle meets L3-level autonomous driving standards and can be chiefly used at some enclosed mining areas. Before the trial operation, the vehicle has already successfully passed a 500-hour test at an enclosed driving area in Xiangyang, Hubei province.
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- 45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE 2020-04-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold