Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China
Over a dozen FAW Jiefang trucks loaded with 4,000 sheep from Mongolia arrived in the China-Mongolia border city of Erenhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, on Thursday.
This was the first batch of 30,000 sheep donated by Mongolia in support of China's COVID-19 epidemic fight.
Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga in February visited China at the critical stage of China's COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control, and promised to offer 30,000 sheep as a token of support.
China has also actively provided medical supplies to Mongolia and shared prevention and treatment experience as well as information.
Dozens of Chinese customs inspectors dressed in white protective clothing on Thursday inspected sheep-carrying vehicles at the Erenhot checkpoint. Previously, the animals had undergone quarantine in Mongolia.
According to a bilateral agreement, the sheep are transported to Erenhot in batches, where they are slaughtered and processed before being sent to central China's Hubei Province, the former frontier of China's epidemic fight.
Baatarkhuu Khorloo, chairman of the Mongolian Association for Chinese History and Culture, said sheep are the best gifts in Mongolia.
"In the folk customs of Mongolia, sheep represent friendship and peace. When its neighbor was hit by the coronavirus, Mongolia sent a generous gift of 30,000 sheep to express support," he said.
- FAW Jiefang, Livox and Zhito Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China