CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line
On November 19, a grand ceremony was held in Shandong Heavy Industries (Jinan) Green Manufacturing Industrial City to mark the operation of CNHTC’s manufacturing base of connected new energy heavy-duty truck. On the same day, the company’s first connected new energy heavy-duty truck went off the assembly line.
Despite COVID-19, CNHTC Connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Production Project resumed its construction on February 12 this year. With a total investment of 15 billion RMB, the project covers a land area of 3,106 mu and a building area of 1,000,000 square meters.
According to CNHTC, its manufacturing base of connected new energy heavy-duty truck mainly focuses on producing the high-end Huanghe heavy-duty trucks and the new generation HOWO TH7 heavy-duty trucks. With an annual production capacity of 100,000 units, the manufacturing base will introduce new energy drivelines, autonomous driving technologies, artificial intelligence to its heavy-duty trucks.
CNHTC’s Kaiao Intelligent Fork Truck and Intelligent Connected Heavy-duty Truck Production Project II Phase started construction on August 17 this year and will soon be put into operation.
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY