SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer
On December 30, SANY fuel cell mixer officially made its debut, marking a huge milestone for SANY. At a ceremony held for this historical moment, SANY revealed that its new mixer has six major advantages.
1) With a hydrogen storage of 1,680 L, the mixer is able to drive over 500 km continuously;
2) The mixer is equipped with impressively powerful fuel cells;
3) The mixer is mounted with a driving motor with a powerful torque and AMT transmission gearbox, achieving impressive power;
4) Thanks to its integrated heat management system, it is able to heat and cool itself automatically.
5) The mixer is equipped with a hydrogen operation safety system in overheating environment, low pressure alarming system and hydrogen leakage monitoring system to ensure the safe and smooth operation of the vehicle;
6) The mixer emits zero emissions as it is powered by hydrogen.
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-16
- Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum 2020-09-28
- SANY Unveiled Its Battery Electric Truck Mixers 2020-09-18
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining 2020-07-13
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October