Sany Ranks First with 3,481 New Energy Heavy Trucks Sold from Jan. to Nov.
In November, SANY ranked first in the sales of new energy tractors. In November and January to November, SANY ranked first in sales volume of new energy heavy trucks.
This is the second time that SANY New Energy heavy trucks have moved up to the first place following August and September.
Data released by SANY shows that in November, it ranked first in new energy heavy trucks with 413 units sold, 73 units more than the second place. From January to November, SANY continued to lead the industry growth with a cumulative sales of 3,481 NEV heavy trucks.
In November, SANY sold a total of 153 new energy tractors, reigning as the industry’s top seller. Among them, Jiangshan EV550 was among the top selling new energy tractor heads.
Jiangshan EV550, as one of the most popular models, has been widely used in major steel, mine and port application scenarios in over 47 cities across China, including Tangshan, Handan, Tianjin, Xuzhou, Anyang, Urumqi, Hami, Ordos, Ezhou, Loudi, Rizhao, Ningxia, Changjiang, Baiyin.
Back in November, SANY announced that it had signed a purchase agreement with Hainanhuasheng, under which Hainanhuasheng placed an order for 600 electric tractors and 200 electric mixers. At present, the first 50 Jiangshan EV550s have been handed over to customer for carrying out cement and gravel transportation.
The electric version of the JIANGSU EV550 features strong power, high level of intelligence and low electricity consumption per 100 km. In addition, its various indicators, including smoothness of gear shifts, intelligence and energy consumption have always been at the leading level in the industry.
Having undergone extreme environment testing, Jiangshan EV550 can easily adapt to the extreme cold in Xinjiang and the extreme heat in Hainan.
In the future, SANY will provide green transport capacity for more users and create more economic and social benefits for enterprises with reliable products and premium services.
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022