Sany Ranks First with 3,481 New Energy Heavy Trucks Sold from Jan. to Nov.
In November, SANY ranked first in the sales of new energy tractors. In November and January to November, SANY ranked first in sales volume of new energy heavy trucks.
This is the second time that SANY New Energy heavy trucks have moved up to the first place following August and September.
Data released by SANY shows that in November, it ranked first in new energy heavy trucks with 413 units sold, 73 units more than the second place. From January to November, SANY continued to lead the industry growth with a cumulative sales of 3,481 NEV heavy trucks.
In November, SANY sold a total of 153 new energy tractors, reigning as the industry’s top seller. Among them, Jiangshan EV550 was among the top selling new energy tractor heads.
Jiangshan EV550, as one of the most popular models, has been widely used in major steel, mine and port application scenarios in over 47 cities across China, including Tangshan, Handan, Tianjin, Xuzhou, Anyang, Urumqi, Hami, Ordos, Ezhou, Loudi, Rizhao, Ningxia, Changjiang, Baiyin.
Back in November, SANY announced that it had signed a purchase agreement with Hainanhuasheng, under which Hainanhuasheng placed an order for 600 electric tractors and 200 electric mixers. At present, the first 50 Jiangshan EV550s have been handed over to customer for carrying out cement and gravel transportation.
The electric version of the JIANGSU EV550 features strong power, high level of intelligence and low electricity consumption per 100 km. In addition, its various indicators, including smoothness of gear shifts, intelligence and energy consumption have always been at the leading level in the industry.
Having undergone extreme environment testing, Jiangshan EV550 can easily adapt to the extreme cold in Xinjiang and the extreme heat in Hainan.
In the future, SANY will provide green transport capacity for more users and create more economic and social benefits for enterprises with reliable products and premium services.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- SANY Wide Body Mining Dump Trucks to be Equipped With Allison Transmissions 2023-04-19
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises 2023-03-23
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.