FAW Jiefang Qingdao V Truck Unveiled
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 26, 2013, FAW Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Co., Ltd holds a launching ceremony for its brand new V series truck at Qingdao International Convention Center. At the spot, general manager Ding Dahai says that V trucks can meet users’ high demands in responding to changes of logistics industry through higher price-to-performance ratio and higher quality, creating maximum value for users. V trucks will bring a new look to the logistics industry.
V truck contains three layers of meaning: value, VIP and victory.
FAW Jiefang Qingdao aims to create the most valuable truck for Chinese truck industry.
Qingdao V series includes Tian V, Han V and Long V. With stylishly design and comfortable interior, V series take good advantage of space. Installed with intelligent CAN BUS and new four-spoke steering wheel, it provides excellent riding comfort. Luxurious air bag chair eases vibration and impact from running vehicle and the smoothness has been in the cutting edge.
The low fuel consumption is also a supreme advantage of V trucks. It optimizes the characteristic curve of engine and accelerator, options for new generation of WXDEW engine, Weichai engine or Deutz Dalian engine, and brings its strong power into full play through intake and exhaust system of low drag but mass flow. Aerodynamic body coupled with top and side pod passes CFD flow field analysis and wind tunnel tests, enabling its best fuel efficiency in all conditions.
Tian V and Long V
V trucks make significant technical progress in safety and the whole vehicle is more reliable. The cab is improved in terms of thickness of outside panel, strength and stiffness. Axle and frame are enhanced to ensure high reliability. With three sectional irony beam (side, underneath and back beam) could meet any hit regulations.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021