Slovakia Ambassador to China Visits Linglong Tire
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18th, Slovakia ambassador to China, Mr. Dusan BELLA, and economic counselor, Mr. Miroslav TOMO, paid a visit to Linglong Tire. They visited Linglong’s R&D center and PCR plant #6 in Zhaoyuan, Linglong Tire’s HQ, accompanied by Liu Zhancun, vice president of Linglong Tire, and Li Wei, deputy general manager of Linglong Tire. The two guests spoke highly of Linglong tire’s technical level and intelligent manufacturing level.
After the visit, the two sides held a friendly talks. Ambassador Dusan BELLA and counselor Miroslav TOMO introduced Slovakian investment policy and taxation and labor provisions to Linglong Tire and said that Slovakian government was willing to communicate directly with Linglong Tire and provide accurate and reliable information and policy to help Linglong to build its second overseas manufacturing base. At the end of the meeting, they sincerely invited Linglong Tire to invest and build factories in Slovakia.
Slovakia is located in the center of Europe with convenient traffic conditions. Its annual output of automobiles is around one million, its speed of economic growth is the fastest among the four countries in central Europe. At present, there are more than 100 Korean companies and a number of German companies setting up factories in Slovakia.
As an important part of Linglong tire "3+3" strategy, LLIT, Linglong Tire’s first overseas manufacturing base, has achieved a great success in Thailand, contributing to the local economic development and social welfare. Therefore, the location of Linglong’s second overseas base has aroused widespread concern in many European countries. Currently, Czech, Slovakia, Belgium and other countries have extended an olive branch to Linglong Tire.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April