SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first Hong Kong Autoshow is opened in Hong Kong Convention Center. The autoshow aims to bridge an international cooperative platform for upstream and downstream of automobile industry and create more export opportunities for Chinese manufacturers in response to the strategy of “Chinese made 2025” and the “Belt and Road” and following the target of “creating an import and export platform for Asia-Pacific automobile industry”. Many Chinese manufacturers like SINOTRUK, SAIC attend the autoshow.
As a Chinese national heavy truck brand, SINOTRUK brings 3 classic models including HOWO-T7 10x4 mixer, T5G 4x2 cargo van equipped with ALLISON transmission, raising much attention from distinguished guests. At the same time, in the site, SINOTRUK displays its achievements of a smart SINOTRUK and intelligent truck via video. The three-day autoshow attracts many people to visit SINOTRUK’s booth and helps to reach a lot of cooperation and orders.
During the autoshow, the MOFCOM organizes several activities to promote Chinese brands. SINOTRUK (HONG KONG) as the only representative of Chinese heavy truck brand shares how it explores overseas markets and yields good results in self researched products under the guidance of the “Belt and Road” at the “Chinese Automobile Industry Brand Promotion Forum”.
As a window to the world, HONG KONG has a mature, saturated and competitive automobile market and thus raises extremely high requirements on attendance and usage frequency for vehicles. SINOTRUK has maintained the No.1 position in Hongkong market among all Chinese heavy truck brands and accumulated to sell almost 600 heavy trucks.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April