Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 13th, Panama President Barrera announced the establishment of for the Government of the Republic of Panama recognizes that there is but one China in the world, that the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China, and that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory. The government of the Republic of Panama severs "diplomatic relations" with Taiwan as of this day and undertakes not to have any more official relations or official exchanges with Taiwan, and the Government of the People's Republic of China appreciates this position of the Government of the Republic of Panama.
Establishment of diplomatic relations between the countries is the trend. Many Chinese enterprises advocate this achievement with their behavior. In 2017 Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo, many Chinese tire brands appearing on the show, including the well-known national tire brand, Linglong Tire, with its hit products like CROSSWIND HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max and KMD401.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The Expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers in a personal setting that forges long lasting commercial and personal ties. The Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo has become the premier tire and related products show in Latin America and the Caribbean.Meet and connect directly with tire, wheel, and related company industry leaders who are looking for new distributors for their products. Panama is a strategic venue, and a familiar and economical location for exhibitors to present their products to the Latin and Caribbean markets. It is also a location visited by thousands of Latin American and Caribbean business people due to the Panama Canal and the duty free zone. Panama is an international air and ocean hub, making it easy for travelers to reach.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama.
Taking the advantage of establishment of diplomatic ties, Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo provides a better opportunity for the promotion of Chinese tire brands. It is well believed that national brands have already risen!
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April