Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 25, 2017, Dongfeng opened its first Russia flagship store and held an opening ceremony. Dongfeng thus becomes the first Chinese automobile enterprise having exclusive sales store in Russia. This flagship store will be a backbone of Dongfeng’s expansion into Russia market.
General Manager of Dongfeng Import and Export Company Li Junzhi says that Russia is an important market for Dongfeng to achieve its overseas strategy. Dongfeng is striving for selling 5.6 million units per year by 2020 and challenging a sales target of 6 million units per year, 150,000 units of which are sold in overseas market. Currently, the automobile market in Russia is in a low point. But the market will turn better with the economy’s blooming due to over 140 million populations of Russia and strong rigid demand.
Li also says that in the past 10 to 20 years, Chinese automobile industry develops very fast and Chinese enterprises have already been able to compete with international enterprises in cost, quality and service. With the development of “Silk and Road”, Dongfeng has singed strategic cooperative agreement with international companies from over 20 countries and will focus on developing market along “Silk Road Economic Belt”. In future, Dongfeng will continue to develop Russia market and provide good services in brand, products, R&D, sales and aftersales, etc. It might invest to establish a plant for localization in Russia or cooperate with local famous manufacturer to make production.
It is learned that Dongfeng ssold 8 million units in 2016 with total revenue of 82.8 billion dollars. The company ranks the 68th among the Fortune Global 500, according to the annual ranking released by Fortune on July 20.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April