Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 30, 2017, Linglong Tire 2017 China Truck Racing Championship grandly kicked off in Shanghai Tianma Autodrome. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor was crowned as the champion thanks to the superior performance Chenglong H7 and T7 delivered and the quality of such vehicles not inferior to those of imported. At the China truck racing championship, still Liuzhou motor received an order for 100 Chenglong H7, becoming a real winner at Shanghai station.
What are the advantages of Chenglong T7 as a long-head truck with characteristics associated with race? According to the person in charge at the competition site, Chenglong T7 is a high-end long head heavy truck integrating high security, reliability, economy, efficiency and comfortability. The truck is able to prevent the probability of collision and traffic rates by 50% with the features including collision prevention assist, lane keeping technology, TPMS and ABS+ESC.
In terms of power, Chenglong T7 is equipped with WP13L 500hp engine. The golden combination chain of large hp engine with Fast aluminum transmission + small ratio rear axle makes startup and acceleration faster and ensures the strong and steady power output in hilly road conditions. In addition, Chenglong T7 uses modular and light-weighted design to reduce its own weight, improve load capacity and maximize the economy of single trip.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April