Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 14, Sinotruk successfully won the bid of 365 units Sitrak from China Post. Specifically, the order includes 263 units Sitrak C7H 4X2 tractors and 101 units Sitrak C5H vans for postal services.
According to Sinotruk, all the vehicles to be delivered to China Post shall be equipped with Alco steel rings, pneumatic suspensions and hydraulic retarders. In addition, all of them will be equipped with Man engines which meet National V Emission Standards.
Sitrack C7H has a driver’s cockpit with four-point suspension structure. Its driver’s seat has two air bags. Thus, the height and position of the seats as well as the hardness of the airbags could be adjusted according to the driver’s preference. Its ZF transmission gearbox and rear axle pneumatic suspension can effective absorb vibration or collision forces.
Apart from transporting general goods, Sitrak is an ideal choice for delivering fragile products, such as electronic products and precision instruments. In addition, the vehicle’s ECAS system can move its pneumatic suspensions up and down, which can greatly lower the loading and unloading time. Its 560+250 double fuel tanks have greatly improved the continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
Fu Zhongyan, a customer of Sitrak from Wuxi, says his 440 horsepower Sitrak C7H has made a record of driving one million kilometers in 26 months without going through any major repair. Currently, the vehicle, with its mileage near 1.5 million kilometers, is still operating smoothly.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April