First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 19, First Dongfeng Yufeng high-end pick-up P16 made its official debut in Kunming, Yunnan province. The pick-up P16 on show has different specifications available to meet customers’ varied transport needs, in addition to National V Emission Standards. It is available with eight models covering two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, short axis and long axis editions as your options.
Yufeng P16’s short axle version measures 5,219 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844 mm in height while its long axle version measures 5,730 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844mm in height.
Powered by DEV engine with 16 gas valves made by Germany, Yufeng P16 generates a maximum power 110kw and a maximum torque of 350Nm. Moreover, it is equipped with Tiptronic six-speed transmission, the vehicle has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher energy efficiency and longer durability.
Its safety airbags at the driver’s seat and co-driver’s seat, ABS+EBD ensure the safety of people on vehicle. In addition, the vehicle has successfully passed a series of stringent tests in extreme working conditions, such as high and low temperatures and high altitude, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
At its driver’s cockpit, a host of facilities are available to make the driving and traveling more comfortable and enjoyable, such as 8-inch LED display, reversing camera, audio system and new generation blue-tooth system. Furthermore, drivers are provided with a set of user-friendly tools such as keyless-entry system, keyless start system and cruise control system to operate the vehicle.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April