Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, Dongfeng Motor held a grand ceremony entitled “Strong Power Delivers Higher Speed” in Suzhou to launch a cargo truck with DDi engine.
DDi engine was a medium-duty engine developed by the joint venture between Dongfeng and Volvo. It uses Volvo technology and has unique advantages in power, reliability, oil consumption and intelligence.
At the launch ceremony, Dongfeng shows a DDi 75 engine that has excellent performance in fuel consumption, intelligence, engine power and endurance. Dongfeng DDi75 engine, working with a matched German Bosch high-pressure fuel injection system, enables to produce a maximum injection pressure of 2000bar and lower the fuel consumption down to 188g/kw.h. That’s to say, It would save an extra 5% of fuel at least for the same power output. In terms of speed, it offers an extremely wide rotating speed ranging from 1100r/min to 1800r/min when travelling at an economic speed between 75-95km/h. In regard to power, DDi engine has taken its torque to a higher level at 1400Nm with outputs ranging from 245 to 350hp. Both of its torque and power are the best among the same kind and this will help make start, hill climbing, accelerate more powerful.
Dongfeng DDi 75 engine
According to the driving type, the trucks on show at the launching ceremony can be classified into two: 6×2 and 8×4. The 6×2 Model are mainly used for green vegetables transport, live fish transport and express service thanks to its high speed. Let’s suppose it travels a distance of 1000km, it would have reached one hour earlier than its competitors. While the 8×4 Edition is mainly for the economic bulk cargo distribution market and has the best quality with the best price.
Dongfeng cargo truck with a DDi engine has passed through the engine bench test, environment test and road test under multiple environments, and the first 100 vehicle hit the road has operated for 10000 thousand kilometers without breaking down. Up till now, the operating trucks with DDi engine have reached 1500 units and been trusted and praised by its customers for low fuel consumption and high reliability. .
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April