Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August
www.chinatrucks.com: Since the start of this year, Sitrak has been maintaining a robust growth in its sales. From January to June, its total sales volume went up by 249% year on year. In August alone, it sold 1,300 units, up by a whopping 390% compared with that in the same month last year. From January to August this year, Sitrak rose by 264% year on year in its sales.
In March this year, China Post purchased 19 Sitrak. On August 14, China Post again placed an order of 364 units Sitrak on Sinotruk.
In recent years, thanks to the fast growing express delivery industry, a number of enterprises involved in the field have become the major customers of Sinotruk, such as STO Express, Best Logisitics, YTO Express, and ZTO Express. “As November 11, the so-called Single’s Day is approaching, we will work closely with several major players in China’s express delivery market”, says Wang Futao, Deputy General Manager of Sinotruk Commercial Vehicle Sales Department.
Having well stood the test of time both at home and abroad, Sitrak is set to register an annual sales volume of 10,000 units by the end of this year.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April