Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service
Under the theme of “striving for the ultimate goal of great intelligence”, FAW Jiefang J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck officially went into service in Heifei city, Anhui province on November 16, 2017, with the presence of over 200 industry VIP customers, group leaders and Jiefang colleagues.
Product Manager of Jiefang Dumping truck department, Zhao Xiaoguang, attended the event and delivered a speech. He said that this J6P 8 × 4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck put on the market continues the advanced design and manufacturing process of the Jiefang products and at the same time combines the practical case in transportation with light weight, strong power, high reliability, fuel-saving, more comfortable and other outstanding advantages, fully meeting the new needs of users’ efficient operation.
The delivery of Jiefang J6P 8×4 slag truck in Hefei, a beautiful and thriving city, perfectly demonstrating its excellent and extraordinary performance. As a product in line with policy, market development and user’s need, it will certainly deliver great benefits to its customers.
J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck offers a chassis weighing only 10.5t, which allows users to carry more goods because the allowed maximum weight of vehicle and goods is 65t under the current regulation. In addition, it is a truck with a wheelbase as short as 2250mm, which shortens the turning radius greatly. This will be very useful when traveling in complicated operating conditions. To improve passenger comfort and reduce fuel consumption, Jiefang adopts the common rail system and the exclusive fuel-saving technology of its own to reduce the fuel consumption/100 by 2-3L compared with its competitors. The other considerate design includes low engine vibration, double seal and air seats, joining to provide customers with a thoughtful and comfort driving. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao's Production Volume Reaches One Million Units 2021-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April