Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry
Recently, FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base officially kicked off its operation. With a breath-taking speed, Jiefang only spent three months in accomplishing its transformation. Its new energy vehicle production base is expected to roll out 50,000 units electric trucks each year.
With confidence, determination and perseverance, Jiefang is well positioned to play a leading role in the global auto industry.
“We attach paramount importance to every detail of our vehicles, such as the durability of our spare parts, the technological superiority, and safety standards”, said Dr. Wang Yuhai, New Energy Vehicle Product Manager of Jiefang. “We boast the most comfortable driver’s cockpit and unparalleled chassis. Great efforts have also been made to improve our independently developed control systems. In addition, we has set up cooperative ties with a number of globally renowned enterprises involved in the auto industry. Currently, Jiefang braking system is the lightest but delivers the best performance in the industry”, added Dr. Wang.
With the huge success of J6F truck, Jiefang will first focus on developing and promoting electric trucks for urban cargo transport and distribution. By 2030, with its batteries reaching an energy density of 0.5 kwh / kg, Jiefang trucks used for cargo transport and distribution in urban areas will all be powered by electricity, according to Dr. Wang. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao's Production Volume Reaches One Million Units 2021-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April