Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development
The 2017 Dandelion Rubber Technology Innovation Forum, jointly hosted by Linglong Tire and Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, was successfully held in Beijing, capital of China. The theme of this meeting centered on technology innovation in dandelion industry, aiming at accelerating the development of China’s dandelion rubber industry.
China is short of natural rubber and imports over 80% natural rubber. Dandelion rubber is very likely to become the new strategic raw material of natural rubber in 21st century. Linglong Tire takes its responsibolity to make its contribution to the development of China’s dandelion rubber and takes the lead to set up Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, concentrating on domestic research of dandelion rubber.
In order to promote the industrialization of dandelion rubber, Linglong Tire plans to invest $450 million to set up a company tentatively named Linglong Dandelion Science and Technology Development Company. Mr. Wang Feng, chariman of Linglong Tire, pointed that the new company would gather various talents to break the bottleneck in the key technology of industrialization of dandelion rubber, making it reach a new level. Besides, Linglong believed the establishment of the new company would also lay a good organizational foundation for the future development of dandelion rubber.
Furthermore, the success development and application of dandelion rubber could also improve the environment because it will reduce the use of synthetic rubber in Chinese rubber industry. It is well believed that increasingly more attention will be focused on dandelion rubber. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April