Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay
Shandong Linglong Tire will sign a cooperation agreement with well-known local tire dealer Sunset to jack up the market share of its tires in Brazil and Paraguay.
The company plans to sign the contract with Sunset in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Oct. 12, the tire maker headquartered in China’s eastern Shandong province announced yesterday.
Sunset, based in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay, will buy over USD300 million in products from Linglong from next year to 2021, and the amount Sunset imports into Brazil and Paraguay from Linglong eachyear must exceed 10 percent of the total number of its tires bought from China, per the agreement.
Sunset also pledges to open at least 30 stores selling Linglong tires and 60 Linglong-branded tire outlets in major cities in Brazil and Paraguay, including their capitals, within the next three years, with at least five outlets selling the company's tires and 20 Linglong marquee stores added per year and to promote the company’s products in the two countries.
The parties will subsequently negotiate details on sharing the cost of opening stores and means of settlement, the announcement added. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.