FAW Jiefang Hit a Record High of 205,000 Units Trucks in H1 2019
FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd, a truck subsidiary of China's leading automaker FAW Group, sold a record 205,000 trucks in the first six months of 2019, the company said Tuesday.
Among them, sales of heavy trucks reached 176,000 in the first half of this year, 7,000 more than the same period in the previous year. Jiefang took up a 24.3-percent market share in sales of heavy trucks in China, 4.1 percentage points higher than that of last year.
The company has manufactured 199,000 vehicles in the first six months, up 22 percent year on year.
The company set a goal to sell 350,000 vehicles in 2020 and 430,000 vehicles in 2023. The number is expected to hit 500,000 in 2025.
Founded in 1953 and headquartered in the northeastern province of Jilin, the state-owned FAW Group is known as the cradle of China's auto industry.
Since the first Jiefang truck rolled off the line in 1956, the brand has expanded its presence to 80 countries and regions.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021