XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
With the long bell sound at the crack of dawn, the 16th China-ASEAN Expo was grandly opened in Nanning, Guangxi on September 21, in which XCMG exhibited 15 products, including excavators, road building and sanitation, highlighting its strengthen to assist in China-ASEAN cooperation and promote the sharing of technology innovations.
The Expo, themed Building the Belt and Road, Realizing Our Vision for a Community of Shared Future, attracted 2,780 enterprises from different countries and regions, who showcased high-quality products and services. The world’s attention is focused on Nanning, China, and the Expo.
“XCMG excavator is very perfect，it has brought me great benefits!”, Mr. Lopez, a Philippine customer who has DK excavators acclaimed XCMG’s products again. XCMG DK excavators, with fully improved overload adaptability, become the highlight without any doubt.
XCMG introduced 6 ACE products of XE75D, XE135D, XE245DK, XE305D, XE370DK and XE490DK in the Expo. With the leading reliability, energy-saving capacity and efficiency, and stronger adaptability to crack operation and mining, DK excavators have overcome the industrial difficulties in overload construction, showing its leading role as a provider of earthwork, mining solutions to the world.
XCMG brought three representative sanitation products, namely 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle, 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck and 8-ton muti-functional dust suppression vehicle, all of which are model products developed to meet customers’ needs.
The 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle is equipped with pure-electric chassis and large-capacity battery, travelling 210 km on a single charge. The 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck, provided with upgraded engine, meeting the National-VI standard, integrates multiple functions of road sweeping, spraying and dust reduction. As a star product, the 8-ton multi-functional dust suppression vehicle can effectively reduce PM2.5, and all functions can be realized in a cab 100 meters away by a remote control.
As a leader in Chinese road machinery industry, XCMG brought three road rollers and a paver. Among them, XD133, XS265JS vibratory rollers and XP263KS tyre roller can safely, efficiently, intelligently operate in different conditions with energy saving; RP953T paver is an important model in XCMG large pavers, with reliable quality, super-stronger construction capacity, excellent working performance and higher cost performance.
As a leading equipment manufacturer in China, XCMG closely follows the step of the country to expand the market along the Belt and Road. “Localization” and “adaptation to local conditions” become the key factors for XCMG products to enter into the ASEAN market.
Product quality is the precondition for Chinese construction machinery enterprises to open overseas market, and comprehensive service with quick response makes XCMG win more users in the competition.
Over the years, XCMG has visited various construction sites and projects overseas to refine product solutions. By training of dealers on their after-sales services, investing more in spare parts, and improving service parts system, XCMG shows its customers increasingly-upgraded services.
At the same time, by devoting itself to lay out the global marketing channel, XCMG has set up an overseas collaborative development mechanism covering the market, channel, products and services. An industrial value chain covering research and development, manufacturing and post-market across the world has been up and running.
At present, XCMG has made great achievements in the market along the Belt and Road. By expanding its market in the Middle East, the West Asia and South Asia, XCMG provides them with complete equipment solutions for infrastructure and construction.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches 2022-03-24
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide 2022-03-04
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021