XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
With the long bell sound at the crack of dawn, the 16th China-ASEAN Expo was grandly opened in Nanning, Guangxi on September 21, in which XCMG exhibited 15 products, including excavators, road building and sanitation, highlighting its strengthen to assist in China-ASEAN cooperation and promote the sharing of technology innovations.
The Expo, themed Building the Belt and Road, Realizing Our Vision for a Community of Shared Future, attracted 2,780 enterprises from different countries and regions, who showcased high-quality products and services. The world’s attention is focused on Nanning, China, and the Expo.
“XCMG excavator is very perfect，it has brought me great benefits!”, Mr. Lopez, a Philippine customer who has DK excavators acclaimed XCMG’s products again. XCMG DK excavators, with fully improved overload adaptability, become the highlight without any doubt.
XCMG introduced 6 ACE products of XE75D, XE135D, XE245DK, XE305D, XE370DK and XE490DK in the Expo. With the leading reliability, energy-saving capacity and efficiency, and stronger adaptability to crack operation and mining, DK excavators have overcome the industrial difficulties in overload construction, showing its leading role as a provider of earthwork, mining solutions to the world.
XCMG brought three representative sanitation products, namely 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle, 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck and 8-ton muti-functional dust suppression vehicle, all of which are model products developed to meet customers’ needs.
The 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle is equipped with pure-electric chassis and large-capacity battery, travelling 210 km on a single charge. The 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck, provided with upgraded engine, meeting the National-VI standard, integrates multiple functions of road sweeping, spraying and dust reduction. As a star product, the 8-ton multi-functional dust suppression vehicle can effectively reduce PM2.5, and all functions can be realized in a cab 100 meters away by a remote control.
As a leader in Chinese road machinery industry, XCMG brought three road rollers and a paver. Among them, XD133, XS265JS vibratory rollers and XP263KS tyre roller can safely, efficiently, intelligently operate in different conditions with energy saving; RP953T paver is an important model in XCMG large pavers, with reliable quality, super-stronger construction capacity, excellent working performance and higher cost performance.
As a leading equipment manufacturer in China, XCMG closely follows the step of the country to expand the market along the Belt and Road. “Localization” and “adaptation to local conditions” become the key factors for XCMG products to enter into the ASEAN market.
Product quality is the precondition for Chinese construction machinery enterprises to open overseas market, and comprehensive service with quick response makes XCMG win more users in the competition.
Over the years, XCMG has visited various construction sites and projects overseas to refine product solutions. By training of dealers on their after-sales services, investing more in spare parts, and improving service parts system, XCMG shows its customers increasingly-upgraded services.
At the same time, by devoting itself to lay out the global marketing channel, XCMG has set up an overseas collaborative development mechanism covering the market, channel, products and services. An industrial value chain covering research and development, manufacturing and post-market across the world has been up and running.
At present, XCMG has made great achievements in the market along the Belt and Road. By expanding its market in the Middle East, the West Asia and South Asia, XCMG provides them with complete equipment solutions for infrastructure and construction.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY