Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference
On December 11, 2019, Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (LLIT) held its third distributor conference in Pattaya, a beautiful seaside city. Dealers across Thailand gathered to share the achievements and joys made by LLIT in 2019 and discuss the development of the company in 2020.
During the conference, sales team from LLIT shared the fruitful results achieved by Linglong in 2019 with its distributors and expressed sincere gratitude to them for their contributions to LLIT local development. Since 2015, Linglong has developed rapidly in local sales and increased production and sales rapidly. Up to December 2019, Linglong has more than 500 brand stores in Thailand, with sales volume increasing by over 30%. Meanwhile, throughout LLIT’s effort in brand promotion, the company’s brand awareness as well as brand reputation continues to improve.
With the continuous innovation of the company's product technology, the orderly promotion of brand store construction, the continuous strengthening of channel management, and the continuous promotion of the global industrial layout, LLIT’s market competitiveness will be further consolidated and enhanced.
In 2020, the company will cooperate with all the partners to achieve its aim at advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021