Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission
On the afternoon of August 31, 2020, Weichai Power and Shengrui Transmission signed a strategic cooperation agreement for Weichai to invest in Shengrui’s 8AT automatic transmission to jointly promote the acceleration of the industrialization of high-end transmission technology for light commercial vehicles and buses in China.
The front-placed front-drive 8-speed automatic transmission independently developed by Shengrui Transmission won the first prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award. It is an outstanding representative of China's equipment manufacturing industry and the pride of a national brand. At present, the development of Shengrui 8AT products have covered from horizontal to vertical, and from traditional fuel vehicle transmission to new energy vehicle transmission. In the future, the two parties will deepen technical cooperation and use Weichai 2L diesel engines as a breaking point to create cutting-edge powertrains and accelerate the commercialization of a new generation of 8AT diesel powertrains.
Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Power, said: Today is an important moment for China's automobile industry, and it is also an important moment for Weifang City. Weichai will give full play to the advantages of its coverage in the entire industry chain to promote the 8AT automatic transmission to become world-class, and make new and greater contributions to the economic development of Weifang.
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Ricardo to develop advanced transmission for China's Weifang Shengrui 2009-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021