Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission
On the afternoon of August 31, 2020, Weichai Power and Shengrui Transmission signed a strategic cooperation agreement for Weichai to invest in Shengrui’s 8AT automatic transmission to jointly promote the acceleration of the industrialization of high-end transmission technology for light commercial vehicles and buses in China.
The front-placed front-drive 8-speed automatic transmission independently developed by Shengrui Transmission won the first prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award. It is an outstanding representative of China's equipment manufacturing industry and the pride of a national brand. At present, the development of Shengrui 8AT products have covered from horizontal to vertical, and from traditional fuel vehicle transmission to new energy vehicle transmission. In the future, the two parties will deepen technical cooperation and use Weichai 2L diesel engines as a breaking point to create cutting-edge powertrains and accelerate the commercialization of a new generation of 8AT diesel powertrains.
Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Power, said: Today is an important moment for China's automobile industry, and it is also an important moment for Weifang City. Weichai will give full play to the advantages of its coverage in the entire industry chain to promote the 8AT automatic transmission to become world-class, and make new and greater contributions to the economic development of Weifang.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY