Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener
When everyday people are no longer strangers to electric cars, the reality of a greener future is on the horizon. Even the construction machinery industry, traditionally seen as a diesel-consuming, smoke-producing industry, is making all efforts to “come clean”.
As a leading player, SANY aspires towards carbon neutrality in our operations, products, services and solutions. Clean energy is the main emphasis.
To date, key breakthroughs have been made in product electrification. SANY has obtained independent R&D capability on battery power, electrical motors and electric control systems, which have been applied to ten new electric models fresh off the line in 2020, including excavators, cranes, truck mixers, dump trucks and road machinery.
In the recent SANY Science & Technology Festival, the company awarded its first-ever Electric Technology Innovation Award, which went to those who made significant achievements in the research and development of the electric excavator, energy recovery technology of electric products, electric tractors with battery swap technology, and electric road pavers.
Some products have already gained good reputations and a firm foothold in the market, such as electric mining trucks, electric mixer trucks, the electric dump truck, the electric reach stacker, and the electric container truck.
The hydrogen fuel cell mixer truck and hydrogen fuel cell dump truck released at the end of 2020 marked the beginning of the “Hydrogen Era” for SANY. SANY has officially announced that it plans to become China’s largest comprehensive hydrogen power solution supplier within five years.
In the wind power sector, SANY is blazing its own path as an active innovator, while continuing to take affordability into consideration. According to BloombergNEF, SANY is now one of the top ten global wind turbine manufacturers.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia 2021-06-09
- SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane 2021-06-07
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions 2021-03-16
- SANY Trucks Contributed to Housing Infrastructure Project in Kuwait 2021-02-26
- SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer 2021-01-04
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-16
- Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum 2020-09-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY