Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener
When everyday people are no longer strangers to electric cars, the reality of a greener future is on the horizon. Even the construction machinery industry, traditionally seen as a diesel-consuming, smoke-producing industry, is making all efforts to “come clean”.
As a leading player, SANY aspires towards carbon neutrality in our operations, products, services and solutions. Clean energy is the main emphasis.
To date, key breakthroughs have been made in product electrification. SANY has obtained independent R&D capability on battery power, electrical motors and electric control systems, which have been applied to ten new electric models fresh off the line in 2020, including excavators, cranes, truck mixers, dump trucks and road machinery.
In the recent SANY Science & Technology Festival, the company awarded its first-ever Electric Technology Innovation Award, which went to those who made significant achievements in the research and development of the electric excavator, energy recovery technology of electric products, electric tractors with battery swap technology, and electric road pavers.
Some products have already gained good reputations and a firm foothold in the market, such as electric mining trucks, electric mixer trucks, the electric dump truck, the electric reach stacker, and the electric container truck.
The hydrogen fuel cell mixer truck and hydrogen fuel cell dump truck released at the end of 2020 marked the beginning of the “Hydrogen Era” for SANY. SANY has officially announced that it plans to become China’s largest comprehensive hydrogen power solution supplier within five years.
In the wind power sector, SANY is blazing its own path as an active innovator, while continuing to take affordability into consideration. According to BloombergNEF, SANY is now one of the top ten global wind turbine manufacturers.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market 2022-01-25
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin 2021-10-11
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021