SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches
On June 9, SAIC Hongyan officially delivered a batch of electric heavy-duty trucks to its customer in Guiyang, Guizhou province.
At the handover ceremony, Yang Peiqiang, Deputy General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, delivered a keynote speech, saying “SAIC Hongyan’s new energy heavy-duty trucks hit the market in April this year. Guiyang is the fifth city where SAIC Hongyan’s new energy heavy-duty trucks have established their presence.” According to Mr. Yang, SAIC Hongyan electric heavy-duty trucks will be put into operation soon for the transportation of coal ashes for power stations, helping Guiyang cut carbon emissions in urban areas.
Generating zero emissions and little noise, SAIC Hongyan electric heavy-duty truck has also built a more comfortable working environment for truck drivers. With advanced CATL batteries (282 kW.h), the truck has a rated power of 250 kW and a maximum power of 360 kW. In addition, its batteries can be replaced in just three to five minutes.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY