Foton Motor Attends the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
CHANGSHA CITY, CHINA, September 29 /chinatrucks.com/ -- The second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo (CAETE) took place in Changsha City, central China's Hunan Province, from September 26 to 29, 2021. The four-day event, held both online and offline, has attracted nearly 900 enterprises from about 40 African countries and China to show up, according to the organizer.
For this year’s expo, it highlighted setting up its first zone for Chinese self-owned brands. Foton Motor, as a self-owned brand enterprise, brought its new light-and-heavy-duty trucks, light buses and pickup products here to make its debut to the world. In recent years, Foton Motor has been involved in many major international construction projects which require an extraordinary amount of trucks and equipment, including highways, agriculture, hydraulic dam, bauxite exploration and mining, coal-fired power station, and bridge construction projects. And now Foton Motor has made a strong global presence and exported its products to 43 countries in Africa.
Deputy Secretary-General Luo Junmin of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers showed up and test drive AUMAN EST. He said at the Expo that the all-round development of China-Africa relationship had provided huge fresh opportunities for Chinese auto brands to explore overseas and look to more investment cooperations.
Instead of taking the simplest form of exporting for market entry, Foton Motor has shifted its focus more towards sustainable development. To remove customers’ concerns about after-sales problems, Foton Motor is setting up many physical stores and service centers (RDC and NDC) to conduct repair and maintenance for Foton trucks which are allocated worldwide.
Foton Motor aims to play a leading role in promoting the sustainable development in Africa along with its strategic direction of “trade+ localized operation +international cooperation”. To promote the establishment of national manufacturer centers and spare parts centers, a national project cluster and Foton’s China-African investment platform have been developed. Meanwhile, Foton Motor has been conducting a lot of business with local partners in an open manner. By do so, a long-term goal of integration among manufacturing, marketing and sales, after-sale service, trade and finance will soon be achieved.
Foton Motor was committed not only to going global, but to integrating into local market and committing itself to accelerating development in Africa.
The all-round development of China-Africa relationship will offer vast new possibilities for expanding overseas and for carrying out investment cooperation. By taking advantages of these opportunities, Foton Motor intends to promote China-Africa economic and trade cooperation and Africa’s modernization to a new high with its high-quality products, technology and professional services.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021