Foton Motor Attends the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
CHANGSHA CITY, CHINA, September 29 /chinatrucks.com/ -- The second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo (CAETE) took place in Changsha City, central China's Hunan Province, from September 26 to 29, 2021. The four-day event, held both online and offline, has attracted nearly 900 enterprises from about 40 African countries and China to show up, according to the organizer.
For this year’s expo, it highlighted setting up its first zone for Chinese self-owned brands. Foton Motor, as a self-owned brand enterprise, brought its new light-and-heavy-duty trucks, light buses and pickup products here to make its debut to the world. In recent years, Foton Motor has been involved in many major international construction projects which require an extraordinary amount of trucks and equipment, including highways, agriculture, hydraulic dam, bauxite exploration and mining, coal-fired power station, and bridge construction projects. And now Foton Motor has made a strong global presence and exported its products to 43 countries in Africa.
Deputy Secretary-General Luo Junmin of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers showed up and test drive AUMAN EST. He said at the Expo that the all-round development of China-Africa relationship had provided huge fresh opportunities for Chinese auto brands to explore overseas and look to more investment cooperations.
Instead of taking the simplest form of exporting for market entry, Foton Motor has shifted its focus more towards sustainable development. To remove customers’ concerns about after-sales problems, Foton Motor is setting up many physical stores and service centers (RDC and NDC) to conduct repair and maintenance for Foton trucks which are allocated worldwide.
Foton Motor aims to play a leading role in promoting the sustainable development in Africa along with its strategic direction of “trade+ localized operation +international cooperation”. To promote the establishment of national manufacturer centers and spare parts centers, a national project cluster and Foton’s China-African investment platform have been developed. Meanwhile, Foton Motor has been conducting a lot of business with local partners in an open manner. By do so, a long-term goal of integration among manufacturing, marketing and sales, after-sale service, trade and finance will soon be achieved.
Foton Motor was committed not only to going global, but to integrating into local market and committing itself to accelerating development in Africa.
The all-round development of China-Africa relationship will offer vast new possibilities for expanding overseas and for carrying out investment cooperation. By taking advantages of these opportunities, Foton Motor intends to promote China-Africa economic and trade cooperation and Africa’s modernization to a new high with its high-quality products, technology and professional services.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY