Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico
MEXICO -- FOTON Mexico held the 2nd dealer summit under the theme of "ALIGNMENT 2022" in Queretaro, Mexico from 7 to 9 April. At the event, FOTON Mexico conducted a track test on its existing vehicles to boost confidence of customers upon FOTON. Cummins, as its business partner, also participated in the event and unveiled a program to conduct technical certification for local FOTON dealers, which is announced by José Carlos Gonzalez Vazquez, Cummins OEM sales manager, and Edson Silva, Cummins Latin America channel development manager on site. The purpose of releasing this program is to ensure that all FOTON dealers in Mexico can provide comprehensive technical services to their customers.
Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co,.Ltd was founded in 2008, a joint venture between FOTON and Cummins. Its product range includes light and heavy-duty series engines in compliance with the most stringent emission standards in the world including Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI. This certification procedure will target at vehicle technicians from 19 FOTON dealers, with focus on training those with the ability to diagnose faults and repair them.
Most of FOTON vehicles currently introduced to Mexico are powered by Cummins engines.This certification will permit the local FOTON dealers to provide maintenance and repairing services on Cummins engines during the warranty period after its technicians received the training as required.
Two dealers have already started the certification process and are expected to be completed by next June. Afterwards, FOTON Mexico will focus on providing the dealers with assistance, advice, and counseling on obtaining the certification.
Upon completion of certification, dealers need to have at least 80 percent of the required parts and tools in stock for Cummins engines, as well as need to ensure that there are two certified technicians on each platform. It is impossible to meet the standard without any one of these elements.
The certification process will be activated twice a year to ensure that the dealership's inventory of key components and technician are in place to provide a "worry-free" service for Mexican customers.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021