SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines
JINAN, CHIANA(chinatrucks): On August 22, a product promotion event was held in Jinan for SINOTRUK's high horsepower high-end products equipped with Weichai T Power.
At the event, Weichai displayed its T series super power products, including WP12T, WP13T, WP14T, WP15T and WP13NG, WP15NG, with their power ranging from 460hp to 680hp. Weichai T series power offers outstanding advantages in power, efficiency, fuel economy, reliability, quietness and comfort.
What's more, the T series power also adapts the world's first diesel engine technology platform with a thermal efficiency of 51.09%. The platform can reduce fuel consumption by more than 2L per 100 km through efficient and precise matching and coupling coordination optimization.
Weichai T series power has been tested at an altitude of 4,100 meters above sea level, with fast response and low power loss. It offers a B10 service life of up to 1800000 kilometers and runs well and safe to meet the trunk logistics’ demands for high attendance and high efficiency.
On the promotion site, we can also see a variety of SINOTRUK products equipped with Weichai T series Power available for sale, including two 610hp Huanghe X7 6X4 tractors, 680hp Howo TH7 6X4 tractor, 610hp Howo TH7 6X4 tractor, 610hp Howo MAX 6X4 tractor, 460hp Howo MAX 6X4 tractor, 680hp SITRAK C9H 6X4 tractor, 610hp SITRAK C9H 6X4 tractor.
In the first half of 2022, SINOTRUK won the championship in both sales and market share, with total sales of 88,700 heavy trucks and a 23.3% market share. In July, SINOTRUK continued its growth momentum, ending the month with 10,500 heavy-duty truck sales and a 23.22% market share.
Notably, Weichai Power held more than 32% of the market share in the heavy-duty vehicle market in 2021. As of now, the number of patents applied by Weichai is up to 8,000 items. These cutting-edge technologies and strong reasearch capabilities will help Weichai continue to lead the world in the engine field in future.
- The 200000th SITRAK Rolled off the Production Line 2022-05-25
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April