Weichai WP15H Highhorse Power Engine Challenges Tough Plateau Road
CHINA (chinatrucks) -- Weichai's new high-horsepower WP15H engine features a strong power and climbing ability, making it the king of road transport for bulk commodity transportation in southwest China. Since the “SHACMAN X6000 + Weichai WP15H” combination was launched, truck users say they can now run all over Yunnan, Guizhou and Sichuan without worrying about the tough Shu road.
Mr. Peng, who has extensive experience in transportation, was the first to get the SHACMAN X6000 tractor equipped with Weichai WP15H engine. He often runs the route from Xi'an to Chengdu, twice a week. After using it for a period of time, he said, "The engine delivers very strong power and low fuel consumption, I am quite satisfied with it.”
WP15H 660PS Highhorse Power
Due to the complex road conditions in the southwest mountains, climbing in plateau areas is very common. With a maximum power of 660Ps and a maximum torque of 3200N-m, the Weichai WP15H engine has an unusual starting speed and hill climbing ability. Meanwhile, the WP15H is designed for a braking power of over 400kW and a B10 life of up to 2 million kilometers.
Exclusive High Fuel Efficiency
Weichai gives full play to the advantages of industrial chain integration and synergy, and has overcome a number of technical difficulties in fuel saving by focusing on whole vehicle power matching, high-efficiency powertrain integration, all-domain intelligent thermal management system, intelligent shift system, intelligent decision-making predictive driving and intelligent evaluation system of driving habits.
With the golden power chain of "Weichai engine + FAST transmission + HANDE axle", the fuel-saving technology of SHACMAN X6000 is given full play, and the fuel consumptionis is reduced to 25.85 liters per 100 kilometers.
- First Weichai NEV Light Trucks Shipping to Ecuador 2023-11-28
- Weichai and BYD Battery Will Complement Each Other to Promote NEV Transformation 2023-11-27
- Weichai and Bosch Join Forces for Future Technological Innovation 2023-11-07
- Global Strategic Partners of SINOTRUK Visit Weichai 2023-09-04
- Chinaman of Weichai Group Met with Italian Ambassador to China 2023-08-28
- Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines 2023-04-07
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- Weichai Released World's First Diesel Engine with a Thermal Efficiency of 52.8% 2022-11-21
- Weichai to Supply 1000 NEV Light Trucks to Overseas Customer 2022-11-14
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022