570HP+ZF Transmission SITRAK C9H Designed for High-end Logistics Market
CHINA(chinatrucks) -- SINOTRUK is China's first heavy duty truck manufacturer, initially founded in 1956 and the cradle of China's heavy duty truck industry. SITRAK series heavy-duty trucks are localized products of joint-venture brand launched by SINOTRUK on the basis of the original MAN TG technology. Thanks to its excellent quality, SITRAK stood out from competitors as the best choice since the first generation was launched. In the first half of this year, the new generation of C9H was launched, which is upgraded from the previous C7H chassis.
The biggest difference between C7H and C9H is at the air intake grille. The new C9H adopts the popular array type blackened air intake grille and adds a circle of gold chrome decoration on both sides of the grille. This makes the vehicle look high-end as a whole and echoes the gilt “SITRAK” and “SINOTRUK” logo.
As a high-end model, SITRAK C9H comes with strong power. The vehicle is powered by MC13H.57-61 engine with a displacement of 13L. With a maximum power of 570 horsepower and a peak torque of 2600 N · m, it can meet the Euro six emission standards.
In addition, it is paired with a ZF TraXon 12-speed transmission with direct gears for constant strong power output. Meanwhile, the hydraulic retarder from ZF can further improve the safety when driving on long downhill roads.
As for the rear axle, the vehicle comes standard with a 12-ton drive axle from SINOTRUK. It integrates the advantages of 11-ton and 13-ton axles, featuring light weight and strong load-bearing capacity. SKF integral bearing unit can be installed as an option with maintenance intervals up to 1.5 million kilometers. ConMet’s oil-lubricated wheel ends are offered as an option to extend maintenance intervals and lower maintenance costs.
The new C9H has two fuel tanks with a capacity of 1000L for long hauls of over 3000km. There is also a pedal placed on the main tank to prevent truck users from stepping on the tank during maintenance work.
At the same time, the vehicle uses aluminum alloy wheels and COMFORSER tires with the specification of 12R22.5. Its front axle adopts disc brake to enable good heat dissipation and sensitive braking.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50% 2023-04-24
- SINOTRUK Held the "SITRAK Brand" Launch Ceremony in Uzbekistan 2023-04-03
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023 2023-03-07
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.